Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fun to Watch

It is always fun to watch different people and more importantly how they behave and react in different situations. Its nothing BAD or GOOD it is just DIFFERENT. Off-course some behaviors yields more results than others making people more successful and fulfilled, but it is personal choice.

I believe everyone is doing their best as per their knowledge and belief. GOAL is not to change what they ARE, but my whole GOAL now is to show them what they CAN be, if they CHOOSE to take little different CHOICES without loosing their personal touch!!!

I call it magic touch!!!

I may not be right, (all the time, who is perfect anyways) but this is what I believe and I would connect to my genuine behaviors and needs rather that chasing others dreams and goals now on! Whether likes it or not! Its my calling and ONLY I am responsible for the same.

Shabbakhair,

Varun Mishra

No comments: