Friday, May 14, 2010

Confidence OR Illusion

Life is great adventure because it makes keeps you humble all the time. GOD creates situations, surroundings in way that you are in quest of exploring yourself. Every time I feel I have figured it out all, I find myself in situations where I feel helpless :). BUT truthfully that is what makes life beautiful! It pushes you to go to next level! It makes you uncomfortable and compels you to ACT.

How you face these situations will decide how fast/efficiently you will overcome. I found for myself each time I get down, and stay down I loose money and time. But you cant help much, It got to come from experience only. I found for myself now down time has reduced significantly. I can feel my pulses, I feel butterflies in my stomach, I can feel what's happening to my mind and body.

Once I feel it, I attach a POSITIVE meaning to that uncomfortable feeling. For example, If I feel butterflies in my stomach, I say, "AHA!!! I am growing"

Be confident in all scenarios because YOU KNOW YOURSELF not because of YOUR RESULTS IN CERTAIN SITUATION. First one is real confidence, whereas later one is illusion.

 
 

Go Get It,

With love,

-Varun

No comments: