Sunday, May 16, 2010

Doing YOU

Yesterday was great relaxed day for me, where I tried to be myself. I focused more on experience not on too much of analysis. I created more than trying to impress!

Off-course surprisingly I connected to a lot of people. Things are happening in me, Things are happening outside. What you project from inside shows outside.

People buy in to your idea if VALUES match, If am promoting FREE ENTERPRISE then people who believe in it will come and join me. I have a strong reason to do what I do now:

I JUST WANT TO BE MYSELF ALL THE TIME

I don't want any person or circumstances to control me, I am born in free country and would pursue it.

Life is unfolding the way I want! Its process of creating and believing in my creation!

 
 

Be Authentic today,

-Varun Mishra

No comments: