Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Inspiration

Writing this page is great feeling of human attachment to its desires and dreams. The place where he/she wants to be in and put in a cause to action. Life is great learning tool and only learning tool which breeds something to live for by others when you are gone! And it has come to an end.

What legacy are you going to leave behind? And How are you going to impact people's lives around you?

I read about cloud computing today and merged with concepts of $100 laptops and www.archive.org there are many other wikis, google, who has possibility to change people live and do routine activity at my home town. I would love to go there and work out for the people who don't know yet that they can do it for themselves. I would love to be around people who are willing to grow and change and are inspired by cause to help and do for marginalized population who dose not know word "DREAM".

As I am progressing along with this journey of life and work, it is becoming more and more clear that One fine day I would live for my people, one fine day I would stop running for money and trying to become someone . I would give it all and build an system which will promote and leverage everything it has to everyone who needs it anytime anywhere.

I will do it for sure!

God! Give me ALL the power, ALL the money, ALL the influence, ALL the time, ALL the skills and arts so that I can speak and do for people who cant do it for themselves.

Good Night,

-Varun Mishra

No comments: