Sunday, June 20, 2010

Being with Expert

Robin Sharma says, 15 minutes with expert can change you life. I had chance to spend close to 6 hours with experts in my industry. It was rigorous, exhaustive, thought-provoking for close to 15 thousand people who attended this conference.

It gave assurance about human potential is unlimited and it can inspire everyone around if someone disciplines his actions and thoughts to create. I got fully confident that I am on right path with right set of people to make a difference.

I learned most of the lessons before and after the conference. It changed my programming for sure, the way I operate in my world. I realized, every action I take towards my DREAMS is an victory and there is no need to worry, compare, bother about others comments/thoughts until I know exactly where I am going, and what I am doing!

I have been inspiration for myself, I got to do it for me, for my hidden cause and overcome myself. There could be multiple reasons of getting trapped in mindset of IDLING but there are few DREAMS to encounter all that and DO something every single day, because those small actions will ADD up over a period of time and create MOUNTAIN TOP. I feel happy, confident, fulfilled, inspired and committed to myself and my DREAMS

So! Lets make rubber hit the road, and keep moving on!

-Double Eagles,

Varun Mishra

No comments: