Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Play

The biggest GAME all of us play is our LIFE. Its big sentence to give shock for a moment but on the other had it is reality. Our play decides, how we will be known for our play for the players to follow!
First thing, which i ask myself everyday, "Am I playing to the FULL???", If not, i am fooling myself and deviating from real ME...
I used to listen it, all the time... but never got it to play, but as it is known, Once student is ready teacher appears... I started getting my teaching day after day. Today I realize i do play, which is more important than anything else... even RESULT.
Because, you play only when you do your best!!! emotionaly, physically... when your mind and soul cometogether to bring out a melody.
Think a little, stop, calm down... breathe... and think again, Is this your best ???
If not, its time to go to the NEXT LEVEL...

keep climbing on your own mountain... remember SKY is the limit!
Go get it!
--Varun

No comments: