Thursday, July 24, 2008

Leadership

I have been writing and living this topic again and again, but strange part is everytime i thought ooooh... yes, thats what a leadership is all about!!! and scenes around looked too good, and you feel like on the top of the world.
There and then lifes shows me another mountain ahead very soon :) and leaves me a choice wheather to follow the adventure, strive for it or stay where I am now !
As per the human nature, with little resistance i start to touch and feel the rock of new mountain because then it feels uncomfortable (very simple : new stuff), after some time pass by, i found some footprints on the rock ... WOW ! there is somebody gone there on the top... It amazes me and creates a FIRE within to have a look...
Above para is the process, which takes most of the time, climbing the mountain is just piece of cake then.
When I reach to the top, you wont believe the only sentences comes out of my mouth is, "Heck! What did I miss ???", and I thank Lord for keeping me in course (near to the mountain of my fears, weaknesses, ego, selfishness, rudeness, and many more) all the time and more significantly showed me the footprint, that has been inpiration!
As my mentor Ankur, who has been great light in my life says always, "Success is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration"

Now, if my understanding about leadership comes down to the bottom of heart then , "Life is all about choices, and Leadership is about choosing the right one!". If we go around and look keenly in society, amazingly we will find thousands and thousands of leaders (Leadership is no where related to type of work), and Guess what !!! they source of inspiration for me all the time. For example, My Parents has always been my role model, and great source inspiration. If I think I am tired now and its enough, I think of my mother... :) , If I think I have too many challanges, I think of my father... :), Guess what ... I know then and there I am excusing myself with wrong choice.
I compells me, to take right choice... It bounds me to persue leadership...
My goodness... when i am writing this, i realized little more about leadership!!!
"Heck !, What did I miss???"

Go Great!
-Varun Mishra

No comments: