Sunday, July 11, 2010

Life is a Lesson

Yes! Yesterday I got chance to meet and hear an amazing couple, "Paulraj and Sagaymary" who were leading ordinary life because of background BUT they choose to learn from life, and became striking extra-ordinary in their lifestyle, impact and influence.

It was truly inspirational to meet and hear them. They poured out their heart and absolutely made us believe that, It's Possible. He showed us so many life critical demonstrations which are SIMPLE but we ignore it or discard it because of our LOGICAL minds in play.

I thank GOD again to bless us with association like this. Where people are not judged and recognized by anything else other than strength of their character. I choose to join this club which is uplifting and inspiring for everyone around me.

Is this a lot of work??? No, this is a lot of energy waiting to unfold itself on to me!!!

Lets Rock,

-Varun

No comments: